Tuesday 3 May 2011

{Shelley}

Meet Shelley. I took these photos of her while her and her family/bridesmaids were getting dressed in the morning! Shelley is my friend from high school, and it was SO special to be able to play a small part in her big day! It was fun and exciting to see everyone get dressed and ready. It was less stressful for me, because I didn't have to worry about doing pictures for the rest of the day. Thanks so much, Shelley, for letting me be there in the morning of your wedding. All the best to you and Johnny in your married life.
Shelley's twin sisters, aren't they cute?! To be honest, I'm not sure which one is which, lol

Shelley, you looked absolutely beautiful!!
Although I still haven't decided if this blog will only be for advertising for my photography or if it will include some personal posts, I decided to add this picture of Jono and I at Johnny & Shelley's reception. It was a very fun evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment