Tuesday 3 May 2011

{Family: J & J}

This is my uncle and aunt and their entire family. I took almost 700 pictures of them in just as few short hours! It was horribly windy, and that meant that all the beautiful leaves were coming off the trees, but we still managed to get lots of nice pictures!! Thanks so much for letting me take your pictures! I owe the guys a big favour especially, because I dont' know too many guys that would still be standing and smiling for me for 700 pictures. :)

This picture of the newlyweds was taken very randomly. I turned around, saw the twirling, and snapped a few :)
The rest of the couples are not engaged or anything, they just wanted some nice pictures :)
Well, we don't have any beautiful beaches beside the ocean here in Alberta, so the Park Lake beach will have to do!









I also did some individual shots of the kids to replace the traditional school pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment