Tuesday 3 May 2011

{Baby Stephanie}

Meet Stephanie! She is Jeremy and Kar-lee's little girl and this was the first time I had ever photographed a newborn!! It was so exciting for me, and a friend allowed me to borrow her 50 year old (or something like that) baby scale. I discovered that it was a bit tricky to take newborn pictures if they were crying, but I managed to get a quite a few pictures of this little cutie! Thanks, Kar-lee, for letting me take pictures of little Stephanie! She sure has grown since than!


I never ever will get sick of seeing pictures of baby feet. Everything about babies is absolutely fascinating and adorable :)

Children are God's way of telling us that tomorrow will be beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. yes she has grown rox! and i think the last coment you put on this page is so true!
    thanks rox! love karlee

    ReplyDelete