Tuesday 3 May 2011

{Dressed Up!}

Meet Ruth, Sherilyn, Jacinta, Whitney, & Jeanine.  5 friends. All recently married. Dressed up. In their wedding dresses. At first I was nervous for this, but than I realized that I was extremely lucky to be able to photograph them, because I don't know how often 5 friends would get together, get their hair done, and put their dresses back on for hours of pictures!! A rare event, but definately a FUN event! And to make things more interesting, their husbands joined them later for some pictures!! Thanks, ladies, for allowing me to take pictures on that fun day!! :-)









Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties --Erich Fromm
One thing I learned from this is to be original AND fun. In my opinion, not all pictures have to be breathtaking and beautiful, so long as the people in the pictures are having fun!! I wanted my pictures to be different than everybody elses, and that meant thinking outside the box...hence the tug-o-war idea :)



"The Proposal"  =)




1 comment:

  1. love these:) can't wait for you to capture the memories of my wedding:)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete