Wednesday 27 July 2011

{Jordan: 3 months}

Meet Jordan! He is Jono's cute little nephew! :) So that made it extra special for me to take pictures of him! I know I'm not technically an auntie, but I feel pretty proud and excited anyways, and can't wait until I'm officially Jordan's auntie :) (To clarify, that won't be for years yet, definately not engaged!) You gotta love his little dimple and chubby cheeks! Jono came along to keep me company and entertain Jordan during family pictures! Ty & Monique: thank you so much for having us over and letting me take pictures of Jordan! I had fun:)  I hope you like the pictures!
that smile is gonna make him a real heartbreaker some day :)

 A baby will make love stronger,
days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller,
home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten,
& the future worth living for!




No comments:

Post a Comment