Monday 11 July 2011

{Bill & Jess: I Do}

Meet Bill & Jess! They were married on June 10, which was an absolutely beautiful day! It was very sunny and everything was green and colorful! I really loved everything about Bill & Jess' wedding. I love it when brides are relaxed like Jess! I loved the feathers in her flowers, the mustang they drove, and the blue color on the dresses.
After the ceremony, everyone went to the Prairie Engine and Tractor Club in Picture Butte, which was very relaxing and had some super neat locations for pictures! I love all things old, so the Tractor club was right up my alley!
I think that of all of the weddings I have done, I am the most happy with the pictures of this wedding. I know Bill & Jess, as well as everyone in their bridal party, so that made things a bit more relaxing for me! I had lots of funs catching up with the families at the tractor club, and enjoyed the skits at the reception :)

Bill & Jess, thank you SO much for letting me take your wedding pictures! I hope you like them! All the best in your married life! God bless!

Waiting for Bill to come! (I love it when couples decide to see each other before the cermony! It's so special when they first see each other and I love being able to snap some pictures before the ceremony.)
Dan & Jess :)
 ( What could be more romantic than bubbles at a wedding?! )
























No comments:

Post a Comment