Monday 25 July 2011

{Bryson: Newborn!}

Meet Bryson! He's just a tiny little guy, and very photogenic already :) I've held him a few times, and he's always just slept and been a good lil baby. I had wanted him to be sleeping for the photoshoot, but he was awake, and I'm glad, because the pictures are just that much cuter! His session took me just one day to edit, which was also a bonus :) Adrian & Cheryl: thank you very much for letting me photograph Bryson! I had fun, and can't wait to see and hold him again!
 Isn't he cute? :)
 My baby carriage! Its old, beautiful, and adds a neat touch to photos! Correen, thank you so, so much for getting this buggy from your mom for me! I absolutely love the buggy, and have lots more fun ideas that I can use it for! (More pictures of the buggy to come!)











No comments:

Post a Comment