Tuesday 28 June 2011

{A Special Anniversary}

Anniversaries are so special! I was very honoured to take pictures for this wonderful family on their anniversary! I had lots of fun, and have waaaaay more pictures that I would love to share, but this will have to do for now. I was worried about the weather being too rainy, but instead, had to deal with the very bright sun, and of course, mosquitoes. But I can't complain, it was a beautiful day with a beautiful family! Despite the fact that my Dutch language skills are quite poor, and some of the kids did not know English, we managed to communicate, and I think the language barrier just made things funnier :) By the end of 2 hours, I had taken 700 pictures. Turns out, some of the kids had locked themselves in the bathroom downstairs because they'd had enough of pictures :) J & M and family: thank you very much for letting me photograph you guys! I had a very fun afternoon with you guys, and hope you enjoyed it, as well! God's blessings in the years to come!
I realize that the jumping idea is very old and not at all original, but it made the kids laugh and enjoy the moment, so I decided to share it with you!
 A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies for any given year :)
~Paul Sweeney

1 comment:

  1. Roxanne I love the jumping picture!!!!!
    karen

    ReplyDelete