Saturday 18 June 2011

{Erik & Amanda: I Do}

Meet Erik & Amanda!  They are my new neighbours :) They were married May 28th, and I took pictures for their whole day, with Vera Vanee-Boot. I absolutely loved everything about their wedding day. Both Erik & Amanda were very photogenic and  relaxed. I loved the dresses and decorations and hair and the service and everything! When my mom saw my pictures, she said that she could really see that Erik adored Amanda...it sounds cheesy, but its true! :) All week long I worried about the weather. Although everything was wet and muddy, the day turned out pretty good! It rained during the ceremony and it was pretty cold for outside pictures, but I think we got pretty good weather considering the forecast and everything. All in all, I think the day went very well and I'm happy with the results! Enjoy!!
I think weddings should be fun. And although I always want to get the perfect pictures, sometimes it's good to go with the flow and capture everything about the day, including goofy bridal party moments :)
I loved her flowers! :)

Some pictures don't turn out as I planned, but they're funny anyways! :-)

 
Erik & Amanda's wedding text...."For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Erik & Amanda: Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! All the best in married life!















2 comments:

  1. Awesome ROXANNE!!!!! simply awesome! good job! and Eric and Amanda and everyone looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete