Saturday 4 June 2011

{My Family}

Meet MY family! I have been meaning to upload these pictures for a long time, but just didn't get around to it. I figured that since I am posting pictures of everybody else's family, I should post some of my family, too! I'm proud of my family and I love them like crazy. My parents aren't in any of these pictures because we took them as a suprise for their 20th Anniversary last year. I discovered that the key to making my brothers smile was to have them pose with 'cool' things, like old cars. Jacey and Nathan loved all the old equipment and very happily posed for me for over 2 hours! I think we were definately trespassing when we were taking pictures, but we didn't get caught, and we didn't cause any trouble, so I think we're ok. Next time I'll ask permission, though :) We made lots of fun memories the day we took these pictures, and I'll always treasure them! Enjoy! :)
 You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu.





No comments:

Post a Comment