Tuesday 28 June 2011

{My Family: Photoshoot}

Meet my mom and sisters Marilee & Sheree! For grad, I asked mom if she would buy me a photoshoot with the sisters and her (best grad present ever!) Karen Van Herk took these pictures for us, and it was aLOT of fun! It was interesting to be on the other end of the camera, for a change. Karen did a great job, and I plan to scrapbook ALL the pictures :D  (To see more of Karen's photos, visit http://www.ttaaphotography.blogspot.com/). I have noticed lately that I am so busy taking pictures and editing them for other people that I forget about taking pictures of my own family! So it was extra special to get these pictures back, and I plan to take some pictures of my brothers and dad in the near future. I hope you enjoy! Thank you very, very much, Karen! You did an amazing job!

 me and my mom ♥

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family!
~Anthony Brandt







No comments:

Post a Comment