Tuesday 26 April 2011

Welcome!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog! I'm new at this, so hopefully you can bear with me as I get my blog running and work out the kinks.

For those of you who don't know me, I am a graduated nurse who enjoys photography. It started out as a hobby. My parents bought me a nice camera for grad, and I took a photography course, just for fun. Than a friend asked me to tag along on her wedding day and take some pictures alongside the other photographer.  I was hooked :-)

I have photographed a few weddings, and have also done babies, kids, maternity, engagement, family, and just for fun shoots. For those of you with facebook, you have probably already seen some of my images, but I have re-edited them, and will be adding more to this blog. This blog is also for those who do not have a facebook account. Some people do not want their photos posted on facebook (understandably so), so I will be posting some of their images here on the blog. I will be starting a group on facebook, so you can 'like' me  and view my images there, as well.

I am very flexible, and will do my best to adapt my photography shoots to each individual's preferences. If you would like to me to photograph you, email me with your questions at roxanne_countrygurl@hotmail.com or phone me at 403-553-4553. I will supply you with ALL the edited pictures on a disc/memory stick. Email me for a quote.

Feel free to comment on this blog at any time, and constructive criticism is welcome so I can improve as I go :) You may also recommend this blog for others to view!

I spend a lot of time looking through other photography blogs, and hope that you will enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy other blogs. My goal is that through this, God will be glorified.

Blessings!

Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment