Wednesday 27 April 2011

{Kids: Kyle}

Meet Amy and Kyle. Amy has been my best friend for years, and we both share a love for scrapbooking and picture taking. Amy wanted some nice pictures of Kyle, and  I was at her place for the day, so we found a beautiful canola field and started snapping away. We got piles of CUTE pictures of Kyle-- he's a natural goof in front of the camera! If my Internet wasn't so slow, I would post way more pictures of this little guy!! Ames, thanks for letting me take the pictures of Kyle! I miss you like crazy, and can't wait to see how much Ky and Natalie have grown up since I saw them last!


Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Ps 127: 3

*Amy lives in B.C., and she designs beautiful cards and enjoys photography. If you are interested in seeing her cards or pictures, let me know, and I can give you her contact information.
*The 'precious in His sight' tag was retrieved from http://kerripowell.blogspot.com/. Kerri is a wonderful scrapbooking mom who offers amazing freebies for scrapbooking, for all you scrapbookers out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment