Wednesday 27 April 2011

{Jer & Kar: I Do!}

 Meet Jeremy & Kar-lee, again!! This was my first wedding which I would be doing on my own (scary thought!), so I asked my friend Amy Vanderspek to help me. I was SUPER nervous and slightly stressed out, but it went well!! I had everything planned out, all my ideas written down and away we went! The day was absolutely beautiful! I was at Kar-lee's place at 7 in the morning, and by the end of the night, I decided that weddings were extremely tiring! (who knew?!) I took well over 2000 pictures, and I had fun! A couple things I learned from that day: 1) Don't stress about the weather. God's got it under control. 2.) I hate mosquitoes. 3.) Flowers are beautiful! and 4.) Weddings are special, exciting, and awesome! Thanks Jeremy and Kar-lee for putting up with me and my camera on your special day! :)



Aren't her flowers beautiful?!





 Shoes and rings fascinate me :)










No comments:

Post a Comment