Wednesday 23 October 2013

{Bryson and His New Baby Brother}

Bryson is growing up so fast! It seems like just yesterday that I was taking his newborn pictures, and he was so little and quiet. He had dark hair and long arms and legs, and now he's so blonde and chubby! :) I love the way his face expressions change...from serious....
...to kind of shy...
...to a real heart breaker smile ;)

 And now Bryson is a big brother to Declan! Declan is also very little and cute, and looks a lot like his big brother (at least, that's what I think!).





 This was the first time I ever got a really good baby smile on camera! :)



Adrian & Cheryl, thanks so much for getting me to take pictures for you guys again! It's always a pleasure!

Ignore the nasty face colouring and pock marks on Declan's face on some of the pictures...for some reason they turned ugly when I uploaded them onto my blog...They turned out fine printed out, though! (Nope, I'm not computer savvy at ALL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment