Monday 25 November 2013

{Baby Lily}

Meet Lily! She is baby number two for Jason & Janett and little sister for Deon! She was a model poser once I figured out that she liked to be very nice and warm! Deon absolutely loves her, and I'm so happy to see their family growing!

Jason & Janett, thanks for having me capture Lily as a newborn! :) And for being patient with me as I slowly edited them...

 (not sure why my black and white photos look so spotty and purple once I've uploaded them onto the my blog...any ideas anyone?)





 Janett's grandparents live in South Africa, so this photo is for them.





A special thanks to Andrea for borrowing me flowers, hair clips, heating pads and making me diaper covers :)
And thanks to Leanna for giving me the baby scale :)

No comments:

Post a Comment