Tuesday 11 September 2012

{Newborn: Nicole}

Meet sweet baby Nicole! She was the first newborn that I have ever photographed that fell asleep for more than a minute or two! I have to admit that I'm not a pro at photographing newborns! It is much harder than it looks! But Nicole made my job easier than usual! Enjoy!



 my fav shot! :)




Amy, thanks for letting me take pictures of Nicole! Hope you like them! 

A special thank you to my awesome Auntie 'A' who borrowed me a bean bag and all kinds of blankets and material scraps and things for my newborn shoots this summer! 

P.S. I am working on developing a Newborn Guide so that when you ask me to capture your newborn, I can just email you my list of ideas, and do's and don'ts for preparing for your baby's first photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment