Friday 20 July 2012

{Bryson is One!}

Here are some more shots of this cute little man! 



 It was super, super windy, which was real bummer, since I had planned to grab some shots outside, especially some nice family ones! Jono had patiently driven me all around Nobleford, and I had picked out a few good locations for family pictures! And than it was windy! And I really do not like taking pictures inside (well, for little kids and newborns I don't mind, but that's it!). I much prefer the outdoor look with natural light....So I took Adrian, Cheryl & Bryson to a spot I thought would be protected from the wind-which it wasn't. So we headed back and grabbed a few family pictures inside! We did manage to get a few cute shots! :) 

Adrian & Cheryl, thanks again for asking me to photograph you guys! I really hope you like them! Bryson-You make my day every time I see you! Thanks for being so stinkin cute! 


Janey, thank you so much for borrowing me your bowls...and your scrabble letters...and for being so nice about lending them to someone you barely know! I really appreciate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment