Tuesday 26 June 2012

{Eric & Amy: I Do!}

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Eric Van Driesten! 

This was an extra special wedding for me, because I am friends with Amy, and Jono was in the bridal party! So needless to say, I was also pretty nervous, because I really didn't want to mess up on my friends wedding! And to make things even more nervewracking, the forecast was rain...and we really didn't have any inside back up locations. So I stressed about it (probably more than Amy even did!). 

But everything turned out great! Jess (from 4thelove photography) second shot, and I was really glad to have her help! Amy's sister Mel also took some shots and added her own ideas. So I knew that between the 3 of us, we would get some pictures that Amy would love! It rained in the morning, but than the weather perked up and the sun came out, and it turned out to be a beautiful day! Both Eric & Amy were very happy and in love, and also photogenic (always a bonus!)

Enjoy the pictures of their beautiful day! 

 I can't decide if I prefer this picture in colour or black and white....

 (P.S. Thank you Vera for borrowing me your awesome macro lens! It is now on my wish list! )



















the rings! 

Love grows deeper, stronger,
And more beautiful
When it is planted by God,
Kept in His Will,
Nourished by His Word
And warmed by the sunshine
Of His ever-abiding presence.
May you always walk together
In the happy ways of love
Trusting the grace of God 
To lead you from above.

Eric & Amy, this is my prayer for you guys! Thanks again for letting me capture your special day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment