Tuesday 29 November 2011

{Adrian, Cheryl & Bryson: Family}

Meet Adrian, Cheryl, & Bryson! Aren't they just the cutest family?! I had my fastest photoshoot ever with them (due to the cold!) and editing was a piece of cake :) Taking pictures of friends is nerve-wracking in a way, because than I especially want them to turn out just perfect, but its also much more relaxing and fun! Bryson was a real trouper for my camera, and his little smiles are simply amazing :)

Adrian & Cheryl, thank you for being good friends :) and thank you so much for letting me take pictures of you guys! I could take pictures of Bryson all day long if you let me! :)
 (P.S. I'm not exactly sure what direction my photography hobby is heading, but I would love to do more couples and engagement style shoots!)








1 comment: